The Kinesis organization, which has since 2004, provided scholarships to attend accredited colleges and universities at the bachelor, master, doctoral and post doctoral levels in Puerto Rico, the U.S.A. or abroad, has requested applications for their 2008-2009 scholarships. Applications will be accepted until May 31, 2008. Applications are available on the Kinesis website. There are four basic steps to apply:
Step I. Certify that you qualify before submitting your application.The scholarships are available for Puerto Rico residents or students who consider Puerto Rico as long term residence, demonstrated by providing a valid driver’s license, passport or other identification. In addition applicants must (for complete details, please visit their website):
Step II. Include all required documents with your Scholarship Application to Kinesis. Incomplete applications will not be processed.
Step III. Fill out and sign the Kinesis Scholarship Application. ALL fields must be completed.
Step IV. E-mail or Mail the application form to Kinesis.
- Have a minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA on a 4.0 scale (or the equivalent)
- Plan to enroll full-time as an undergraduate or graduate student in a degree seeking program at a U.S. accredited institution in the U.S., or Abroad in the upcoming academic year.
- Be pursuing or plan to pursue your first undergraduate or graduate degree
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Have applied for federal and other financial aid. See- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Have a passion to contribute to the future of Puerto Rico after graduation
Flickr Creative Commons Contributor Today: Herkie